Dungeon’s Master was launched in February and since then we’ve published a lot of content that we are really proud of. Today marks our 200th post and to celebrate we’re sharing the top 10 posts of the past eight months with our readers. It was an interesting exercise examining the information provided by Google Analytics and I can honestly say I’m surprised by the results. While I expected some articles to be in the top 10, I didn’t anticpate the order in which they would appear.
I’d like to thank you our readers for visiting the site, and for providing your comments and insight on the game that we all love. So here they are, the top 10 posts as selected by you, our readers.
- What’s A +1 Sword? – I knew this article would make the top 10, but was honestly surprised that it ranked at #1! An open discussion about how your character sees and describe his magic items.
- Deal The Most Damage – Ameron loves to crunch numbers. Here he took a look at melee basic attacks at level 1 and creates the most devastating builds he could think of.
- I’m Your Cleric, Not Your Bitch! – Healing changed with 4e and our group noticed a change in attitude with our resident healer.
- The Most Powerful Fighter, Is A Battlerager Fighter – An indepth look at how to create a Fighter that rivals strikers in damage output. The Battlerager build has since been “fixed” but the build is still powerful.
- Overplayed Characters – We’ve all been at a table with someone playing the dumb barbarian or the dual weilding Drow Ranger seeking to atone for unspeakable past acts. Here’s a look at those overplayed characters.
- Speeding Up Your Game – 4e introduced conditions to D&D and those conditions slowed combat down. Provided here are some common sense solutions to make combat faster.
- 4e House Rules – I’ve yet to play a game that didn’t have at least one house rule. Here’s a look at some we’ve developed for 4e.
- Psionics Suck! – The PHB 3 introduces the Psionic power source and Ameron provides his honest opinion about it.
- Keith Baker Answers 13 Questions – Eberron is the core gaming world for the Dungeon’s Master team. So when Keith Baker commented on our review of the 4e Eberron Campaign Sourcebook we requested an interview.
- Desktop Killed The Tabletop Game – 4e brought about many advances to D&D. One of them was the digital initiative presented with the DDI. Is it the first step in eliminating the tabletop game? Probably not, but you could make a case for it.
We hope you enjoyed the look at the top 10 articles of the past 200 at Dungeon’s Master. Here’s to the next 200, we hope you continue to journey with us as we explore the great hobby that is D&D.