I’m not sure if we’re Paragon level yet, but with another year under our belt Ameron and I are pleased with The State of the Dungeon. It’s been a busy year as we’ve maintained our five day a week publishing schedule, seeking to bring you our thoughts and opinions on the great game that is Dungeons & Dragons.
We’ve sought to bring forward our thoughts on the game whether it’s changes to the DDI, character builder or LFR. Along the way we’ve developed a weekly coloumn that features D&D Encounters. While we may have eased off on the amount of skill challenges written, our archives still hold a vast treasure trove of challenges that a DM can easily drop into their game.
Looking forward we hope to renew our focus on Skill Challenges and Eberron. Two things that are vital to the home game of the Dungeon’s Master team. We also plan to make some cosmetic changes to the site, namely our banner which has made one death save too many. Of course the key component for us is engagement of you our readers. Without you this would just be a lonely corner of cyberspace. We’re thankful for our daily readers and all of our commentators. Together we all make D&D a better game to play.
Now onto the stats, here are some numbers from the past year.
- Subscribers: 873
- Visits: 231,018
- Absolute Unique Visits: 128,962
- Total Pageviews: 479,125
- Comments: 2,275
- Spam: 22,294
- Bests Day: Tuesday June 1, 2010
- Top Browser: Firefox 49.18%
- Top Referring Sites: At-Will & Critical Hits
- Top Posts:
- Dark Sun Characters for D&D Encounters
- Dwarves Are The Best Race
- D&D Encounters Week 1
- The Shardmind
- Dark Sun: New Rules
- Adventure Hooks: Welcome to the Sun & Moon Tavern (part 2)
- Confessions of a D&D Camp Councillor
- The Necromancer
- Class and Race Combinations That Break The Mold
- Brave Warrior Heal Thyself