The 2013 Blogging from A to Z Challenge is over and we made it! We managed to get an article out every day in April (excluding Sundays) that began with a different letter of the alphabet. It was a lot of work (more than I expected), but in the end we did it.
Now that it’s over I wanted to provide a list of all the articles in one place. We managed to produce a lot of great articles in April and I wouldn’t want any of our readers to miss out. Below I’ve provided links to all 26 articles listed alphabetically from A to Z.
I would like to thank Wimwick (Neil Ellis) and Alton (Marc Talbot) for both contributing to Dungeon’s Master during the A to Z Challenge. I don’t think I could have got all the articles out on time without your help. Thanks, guys.
I’m also particularly proud that in addition to getting the 26 A to Z posts up, we also provided our usual weekly D&D Encounters field reports. All told, we published more articles in April than we did in January, February, and March combined. Needles to say I’m exhausted. But I’m already looking forward to doing it again next year.
Before we get into the Dungeon’s Master round up I wanted to give a shout out to a few of other great gaming blogs that participated in the A to Z Challenge.
- Big Ball of No Fun – Featured a different shop with each post.
- Tower of the Archmage – Featured a new monster with each post.
- ROFL Initiative - Featured an excellent new map with each post.
- The Adventurer’s Tomb – This is a brand new gaming blog by Dungeon Masters, for Dungeon Masters. Check it out.
The Blogging from A to Z Challenge
Dungeon’s Master Round-up
- The Art of D&D (Part 3)
- Board Games
- Cat Lord
- Dungeon’s Master – What’s in a Name?
- Eberron A to Z
- Fourthcore Team Deathmatch – Toronto Tournament & 10 FTDM Character Optimization Tips
- Giving & Tithing in D&D
- Heroic Archetypes – What Kind of Hero Are You?
- Interviewing for Party Members
- The Justice League of America (JLA) as D&D Characters
- Karma in Gaming
- Lair Assault: Into the Pit of Madness – Round-up
- Monsters as Player Characters
- Nightmares & Dreamscapes – An Adventure Hook
- Optimize For Best Results
- Public Play
- Quirks and Memorable Character Traits
- Stereotypical Gamers – Debunking the Myths
- Terrain to Challenge Epic Characters
- The United Nations… of Monsters
- 6 Ws of Character Creation
- The Xanathar
- Yawning Portal
- Zombies: Breathing Life into an Overused Undead
Did you have a favourite? Any ideas on a theme we can cover next year?