The ENnie Award nominees were announced today. Regretfully, Dungeon’s Master did not make the final cut in the best blog category. We want to congratulate the great gaming blogs that did get nominated and we wish them all good luck in the Best Blog category.
- Critical Hits
- Gnome Stew
- Kobold Quarterly
- One Geek to Another
- Sarah Darkmagic (Honourable Mention)
Here’s the complete list of all the 2010 ENnie Award nominees.
If you have no idea what the ENnie Awards are then you should visit the ENnie Awards website.
“The Gen Con EN World RPG Awards (the “ENnies”) are an annual fan-based celebration of excellence in tabletop roleplaying gaming. The ENnies give game designers, writers and artists the recognition they deserve. It is a peoples’ choice award, and the final winners are voted upon online by the gaming public.”
Voting for the ENnies will begin on July 16 and runs through July 25.
It’s interesting (and a little bit disappointing) to see that only two 4e D&D products from Wizards of the Coast were nominated (three if you count minis). Last year 4e was represented in nine categories.
- Aces and Eights: Judas Crossing (Kenzer & Company)
- Dungeon of Terror Virtual Box Set (0one Games)
- Maps of Mastery: Swamp Caves (Maps of Mastery)
- Pathfinder City Map Folio (Paizo Publishing)
- Revenge of the Giants (Wizards of the Coast)
- HM: Death Frost Doom (Lamentation of the Flame Princess)
- Lucha Libre Hero (Hero Games)
- Mysteries of the Hollow Earth (Exile Game Studio)
- Nobis: The City-States (Pantheon Press)
- Player’s Handbook 3 (Wizards of the Coast)
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide (Wizards of the Coast)
- HM: Cthulhutech: Damnation View (WildFire)
Again congratulations to all the nominees of this year’s ENnie Awards. The winners will be announced at GenCon on Friday, August 6. To all the fans, please be sure to vote, and to all the nominees good luck.